The Client's personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union No. 119, p. 1) (hereinafter also: "ODA") and other currently applicable, i. e. throughout the entire period of processing of specific data, provisions of the law on the protection of personal data. Personal data shall mean information about an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as 'Personal Data'). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as his name, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Are you obliged to provide us with your details and what are the consequences of not providing them?
The provision of Personal Data by the Customer in the Online Shop is voluntary, however it is necessary to use certain functionalities of our shop, for example, to place an Order and settle it (conclude and perform a Sales Agreement), register an Account or make a Reservation (conclude and perform a Service Agreement).
Each time the scope of data required to conclude a relevant agreement is indicated in advance in the Online Shop (we mean the data whose provision is necessary to conclude an agreement/use a specific functionality), under other channels of communication with the Customer or in the Terms and Conditions. Failure to provide Personal Information may result in the inability to do so effectively.
1. Personal data given by the customer will be processed and stored by the Marketing Handel S.A. Stanisław Jakobiuk for the following purposes:
2. Implementation and performance of the contract of purchase and sales of products purchased by the Customer or any other contract between the parties;
3. Investigation of applications and requests of the Customer and
4. To provide the Customer with information about the products of the Marketing Handel S.A. Stanisław Jakobiuk company along with sending commercial information by e-mail or other electronic means of communication (for example, via SMS) on the above-mentioned products. The Customer can change preferences with respect to receiving such information by signing in to MY ACCOUNT on this site. The Customer may opt out of receiving this information in the Newsletter section.
5. In the case when the Customer gives the personal data of a third party, she/he is obliged to inform this person about the use of her/his data and get her/his consent in this case. If the Customer purchases a product or a gift card, the personal data of a third party given by the Customer will be used for the following purposes: (a) realization of delivery and (or) verification of the correct reception of the product concerned and (b) consideration of any queries or suggestions the Customer may have in respect of the said product.
6. Marketing Handel S.A. Stanisław Jakobiuk LLC, based in Tuszyn, PL-95-080, ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 7, Poland, as an administrator of personal data, undertakes to ensure that the confidentiality of personal data of the Customer and the opportunity to realize her/his rights of access to the data, their rectification, deletion and objection by sending a letter to the above address.
8. The Customer hereby declares that the personal data she/he has provided are true and correct, and agrees to notify of any changes or amendments of these data. The Customer shall be solely liable for any loss or damage, which through providing false, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms can cause on this site, or to the person responsible for it, or to any third party.
“Information about cookies”.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file written by the website on your computer, phone or any other device that contains data about your use of this site. The Cookies are necessary to facilitate the use of the site and make more it user-friendly, causing no damage to the computer.
Although within this policy applied we ground on the general concept of a cookie, i.e., as the main way to store information used by this site, for the same purposes a space called "local memory" of an Internet browser is also used. Therefore, the information in provided in this chapter also refers to the "local memory”.
How the cookies are used on this website?
The Cookies form an essential element on which the operation of our website is based. The main purpose of cookies is to make it easier for the Customer to use the website. The Cookies help us, for example, in the identification of the user (if he/she is registered on our website), remembering his/her preferences (language, country, etc.), at the time of use of the site and during his/her future visits, in the management of his/her basket of purchases, in the conduction of online shopping, etc.
The information collected by the cookies also enables us to improve the Website by making estimates relating to statistics and patterns of use, by adapting the Website to the individual needs of the users, speed up the Customer’s searches, etc.
What are NOT the cookies used on this Website for?
The cookies used in this site do not store information that could help in the identification of the user, that is, her/his address, passwords, credit card details, and so on. We neither use the cookies to target advertisements to our users, dependent on their way of use of the website, nor in any other advertising purposes that would work for our benefit or for the benefit of third parties.
Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The data stored in the cookies within our website are used exclusively by us, with the exception of Google Analytics data, and the management of them in statistical purposes takes place both on Google and on our servers, while cookies regarding an analysis of payment transactions are generated only if the Customer is doing the shopping, and this particular analysis deals with an external company, in order to ensure sufficient guarantees that are indispensable for the execution of payment transactions.
Yes, the Customer can disable cookies. However, after the Customer applies these settings, it is possible that she/he will not have access to certain content of our website, its use may be less efficient, or she/he will not be able to take advantage of any of our services.
If the Customer prefers to restrict, block or delete the cookies from the website, she/he can do this in her/his browser settings. The parameters may vary depending on the browser, albeit the cookie settings usually are displayed in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menus. In order to learn more about the cookie settings on your browser, we recommend that you use the "Help" menu within your browser.
What specific cookies this Website uses, and for what purpose?
Below, we present a table with cookies used by this website along with the objectives to which they are applied:
NOTE: In the above table, by "local storage" we take into consideration any information which is not saved exactly in a cookie, but in the browser space known as the "local memory", whose nature and purposes are similar to the cookie’s.
The above list is systematically updated as changes occur in online services offered by this Website, in a timely manner. At the time of the update, it is possible that some of the cookies will disappear from the list, however, this will always concern the cookies whose goals are identical with the purposes stated on this list.